Please read this job description in its entirety before clicking “Apply.” Qualified candidates
As an agency driven by the written word, we do countless writing projects for our clients every day, including but not limited to: press releases, bios, bylined articles, pitches, website copy, advertorial copy, blog posts, social media calendars and more.
As technology and media continue to change, we are constantly evolving, which is why we’ve launched 1851Franchise.com & estatenvy.com. We need someone who is confident, driven, thoughtful, business-minded and has an insatiable thirst for news.
This role will be a contributor of content to Mainland. The perfect candidate is ready to disrupt, work hard (and play hard too), multi-task and be a critical thinker. We are looking for someone who envisions being a leader and is not afraid to bring new ideas to the table that will
ultimately impact the business positively (both externally and internally). We want super stars and are prepared to make this a long-term career move for you.
Applicants should be prepared to take a writing test as a first step.
- 2-4 years writing experience, preferably at a business publication or PR agency
- BA or BS in Journalism, Communications or Public Relations (or applicable field)
- Ability to be proactive and assertive
- An impressive book of writing clips
- Ability to create, develop and execute articles, story angles and pitches
- Superb communication skills
- Experience in WordPress, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (Photoshop a plus)
- Some Social Media Experience
We are always on the hunt for awesomeness. Send us your resume and we’ll be sure to get back to you .
Do you love working with people? Is client relations your thing? Do you have experience pitching the media? Do you love the idea of helping a company grow? Then you may be the right person for us.
In the Account Executive position you will be the agent for achieving concrete public relations results for our roster of clients.
We’re looking for a client services pro, with experience managing cross-channel marketing activities. Knowledge of PR, digital marketing and content; the ability to build strong relationships with...