This position will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the SEO content arm 1851franchise.com, estatenvy.com, and newly launched digital publications).
- Managing Google Analytics
- Supporting project management
- Writing Content
- Working with clients.
- Build reader acquisition strategies.
- Analytics and data reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of SEO
- 3-5 years social media experience, working with recognizable brands with impressive online footprints
- BA or BS in communications, marketing, graphic design, journalism or public relations (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Facebook and Google Ads.
- You are: proactive, assertive, organized, forward-thinking, detailed.
- Ability to create, develop and execute social media plans across a variety of brands that adhere to brand standards (which, in some cases, may need to be created by Social Media Manager)
- Superb communication and writing skills
- A proven record/portfolio of successful social media campaigns
- Experience in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat, Pinterest, all blogging platforms, SproutSocial and Google Analytics.
- A great attitude and sincere passion for digital.
We are always on the hunt for awesomeness. Send us your resume and we’ll be sure to get back to you .
Do you love working with people? Is client relations your thing? Do you have experience pitching the media? Do you love the idea of helping a company grow? Then you may be the right person for us.
In the Account Executive position you will be the agent for achieving concrete public relations results for our roster of clients.
We’re looking for a client services pro, with experience managing cross-channel marketing activities. Knowledge of PR, digital marketing and content; the ability to build strong relationships with...