Director of Social Media
The Director of Social Media will be responsible for creating valuable and engaging content across our clients’ social media platforms. The Director of Social Media will work closely with the account managers, designers and digital team to create relevant and timely social campaigns/contests to drive meaningful growth and engagement to the pages. This is a client-facing role, so the Director of Social Media will manage client communication as well as the strategy and execution of all social media efforts.
- Manage the strategy and execution of social media campaigns across 20 accounts
- Serve as direct supervisor to Digital Executives
- Communicate with clients on a proactive basis including set weekly calls
- Create fun and engaging multi-platform social campaigns that will surpass client goals
- Produce written and digital content for various platforms: shareable images on Facebook, engaging blog posts, content calendars, etc.
- Pull reports and analyze the data - find ways to improve interaction and engagement and create results that are meaningful to the client.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years social media experience, working with recognizable brands with impressive online footprints
- BA or BS in communications, graphic design, journalism or public relations (or equivalent)
- You are: proactive, assertive, organized, forward-thinking, detailed.
- Ability to create, develop and execute social media plans across a variety of brands that adhere to brand standards (which, in some cases, may need to be created by Social Media Manager)
- Superb communication and writing skills
- A proven record/portfolio of successful social media campaigns
- Experience in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,TicTok, Pinterest, all blogging platforms, SproutSocial and Google Analytics.
- A great attitude and sincere passion for Social Media
We are always on the hunt for awesomeness. Send us your resume and we’ll be sure to get back to you .
Do you love working with people? Is client relations your thing? Do you have experience pitching the media? Do you love the idea of helping a company grow? Then you may be the right person for us.
In the Account Executive position you will be the agent for achieving concrete public relations results for our roster of clients.
We’re looking for a client services pro, with experience managing cross-channel marketing activities. Knowledge of PR, digital marketing and content; the ability to build strong relationships with...