We’re looking for a client services pro, with experience managing cross-channel marketing activities. Knowledge of PR, digital marketing and content; the ability to build strong relationships with clients and a strong work ethic are three major qualities that make our account managers successful.
We are searching for a confident marketing pro who enjoys building client connections and creating critical wins. This person understands PR strategy and media planning is comfortable being the strategist for clients and serving as project manager to our media relations, content and digital teams to ensure on-time and on brand client deliverables.
You will need the ability to multi-task and think critically. We are searching for someone who will bring new ideas to the table that will ultimately create a positive impact for our clients and for our agency, both externally and internally. If you can come up with creative story angles, then follow through quickly, effectively and thoughtfully turn those ideas into media wins, content pieces or digital campaigns, please submit a creative cover letter and resume.
- Client Communication
- Monthly Content Planning
- Monthly PR Planning
- Media List Approval
- Monthly Social Campaign Planning
- Prepare for and Lead Client Meetings
- HubSpot Management of all Client Projects
- Monthly Reporting
- Marketing Strategy
- Attending Client and Industry Functions as Needed
- Managing and Mentoring Team Members
- Secondary Duties:
- This role is more about the strategy behind PR for our brands, and less about the actual pitching of the media but in some cases our Account Managers are responsible for:
- Pitching and securing local, regional and national media coverage
- Developing and maintaining relationships with members of the media
- Drafting Content
- This is not an entry-level job; proven marketing and client management experience is a must. PR experience is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years client management, public relations, media relations, content production or journalism experience
- Ability to be proactive, assertive and responsive to client needs
- Experience writing strong press releases, bylines and other content
- Ability to create, develop and execute newsworthy story angles and pitches
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Superb communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Google Suite, Hubspot, CISION, PRWeb, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or a related field
We are always on the hunt for awesomeness. Send us your resume and we’ll be sure to get back to you .
Do you love working with people? Is client relations your thing? Do you have experience pitching the media? Do you love the idea of helping a company grow? Then you may be the right person for us.
In the Account Executive position you will be the agent for achieving concrete public relations results for our roster of clients.
We’re looking for a client services pro, with experience managing cross-channel marketing activities. Knowledge of PR, digital marketing and content; the ability to build strong relationships with...