Are you a franchise looking for your last agency?
Strategy: How We Help Franchise Brands Strategize Growth
At the beginning of most franchise relationships, we kick off with a franchise assessment. This in-depth process helps our teams position the “why you”/ ”why now”; figure out what assets we have to leverage (franchisees who validate); maximize your franchise sales budget; and measure what is working in your sales process. After the assessment, we can then go to work helping your franchise brand win.
Strategy: How We Help Franchise Brands With
Once you have signed a franchisee, now, you need to make them successful. Happy franchisees with solid financials are great validators. Franchisees who validate ultimately help grow the brand.
- Brand Assessment: An in-depth look at your marketing positioning, goals, calendar, social media footprint, grand opening strategy, and budget.
- Public Relations: When opening a new location, launching a new product, supporting an existing franchisee with an event, or securing national media that draws attention to the brand.
For Checkers & Rallys, not only have we helped them on their franchise growth, but also with consumer awareness:
Owned: How We Help Franchise Brands With 1851
As you know, we are disrupting franchise development communications by creating customized publications with targeted audiences on a proprietary platform. To disrupt, you must go all in. This is why we didn’t stop at just creating a two-pronged solution – we created a tool that takes all of your brand ingredients, mixes them together, and gives you the best chance to influence new prospects and existing franchisees to engage.
- Content: We act as your active newsroom – building content that defines the “Why you?” and “Why now?” through storytelling, all while delivering your targeted audience your most newsworthy items; rebuttal content to franchisee concerns about investment; and franchisee stories.
- Amplification: On the back end of 1851, we are dialed into the APIs of Facebook, LinkedIn and Google – providing you with a single login/management system that gives you a real-time glimpse into your digital performance.
- Technology: New enhancements are always in the works, providing you with the industry’s most robust sales and marketing solution. From cross-domain tracking to data and insights, 1851 has defined itself as both an influencer and as a progressive technology solution.
- Data & Analytics: What stories are resonating best with the audience? Are people engaging with the content and going to your website? Are prospects using the newsroom for due diligence? Part of the 1851 magic is the blended approach of people and technology.
Since May 2012, 1851 has thrown development/awareness challenges up on the wall and fought through to identify solutions. You know the scene in Apollo 13 when the engineers have to fit a square peg into a round hole? That’s brand/franchise development. 1851 is the start to figuring out how to make those pieces work together.
Everything about 1851 is fluid – meaning, you can use it as much or as little as you want. If you want more content, you can scale up; if you want less content, you can scale down. If you want to enhance your reach, you spend more; if a campaign doesn’t work, you slow down the spend. Regardless, your page exists to always enhance your online footprint – giving current stakeholders a place to learn all about the brand; and future prospects to get excited about joining your brand.
Owned: How We Help Franchise Brands With Creative
Storytelling is not just limited to the written word. It is also images and design. Thus, we take the creative part of our business seriously, investing heavily in the design process. We use creative to impact content, social media, advertising and marketing. A few examples of our designs:
Owned: How We Help Franchise Brands With
When franchise brands are engaged with Mainland, we buildout Websites as a part of the process. Why? Franchise candidates need a landing page that accomplishes a few things:
A few franchise Websites we have designed:
- Answers why this product; leadership/vision; growth markets; cost to open/how much you can make; and validation.
- Needs to integrate with your franchise CRM
- Needs to help the candidate understand how to perform due diligence around the Web
Earned, Paid, Analytics: How We Help Franchise Brands With Franchise Development Marketing
Franchise development is challenging and, unfortunately, there are no silver bullets. Creating a robust plan comes from understanding the goals, tactics and previous results.
We typically begin with a franchise development assessment, which gives our team a look under your hood. A look into your sales process helps us ideate around new ideas that will ultimately help drive more awareness and more results. From the audit comes the strategy. This is our process for how we could combat franchise development given the budget you have. No matter the depth of spend, it has to match the goals.
We will want you to view us as an extension of your team. As your communications arm, we can help implement as many approaches as possible to give you the best shot at placing an impression in front of your ideal candidates/prospects.
Hand & Stone
Eggs Up Grill
Wing Zone & FranNet
Amazing Lash Studio
Big Blue Swim School
Get in Touch
Work For Mainland
We love working with awesome brands and awesome people. Are you one?
Do you love working with people? Is client relations your thing? Do you have experience pitching the media? Do you love the idea of helping a company grow? Then you may be the right person for us.
In the Account Executive position you will be the agent for achieving concrete public relations results for our roster of clients.
We’re looking for a client services pro, with experience managing cross-channel marketing activities. Knowledge of PR, digital marketing and content; the ability to build strong relationships with...
As an agency driven by the written word, we do countless writing projects for our clients every day, including but not limited to: press releases, bios, bylined articles, pitches, website copy, advertorial copy, blog posts, social media calendars and more.
This position will be responsible for the following: Managing the SEO content arm 1851franchise.com, estatenvy.com, and newly launched digital publications); managing Google Analytics; supporting project management; writing content and working with clients.…
The Director of Social Media will be responsible for creating valuable and engaging content across our clients’ social media platforms. The Director of Social Media will work closely...